Search Murray's blogs

Friday 5 March 2010

Priority on Manx Harriers meeting

Not much time for the website yesterday. I attended the Parish Walk lunch which Clerical Medical host for co-sponsors and the media and I'll have a few tales from this another day.

Had a great night at the Fairport Convention concert last night at which we were joined by several athletes.

I've got to get the front page tidied up to publish photos and video of the Manx Harriers meeting tomorrow. My coverage will be additional to the main coverage by Paul Jackson at www.manxharriers.com. Paul is publishing the results etc from the clubhouse.

Bridget Kaneen is still looking for a few more helpers for the day - see the Manx Harriers website.
I'm also having a run tomorrow afternoon at the expense of my average time. I have done the 10km run 7 times and my times have only varied by 46 seconds from 34.57 to 35.43. I am going to be a lot slower tomorrow and whilst chatting to Martin Malone at the lunch yesterday, I asked him not to lap me.
We've got guests arriving at the cottage tomorrow and I have only half cleaned it yet and almost forgot to finish it off. So I am doing that tonight so that I have tomorrow completely clear for the Manx Harriers meeting.

No comments: