Search Murray's blogs

Thursday 18 March 2010

Fixture list updated

Earlier tonight I updated the fixture list on the front page to include the final winter league walk (nobody had told me I had missed it), the Great South Runs (I have linked to Graham's site although I can't actually see the information there yet) and the fixtures through September and October (considering the congestion in earlier months there is actually a healthy break at the end of August although perhaps there will be some track and field events scheduled yet.

I have a headline for the morning but I won't have time to do any updates tomorrow night as I am going straight to the cottage after work and don't expect to get home until about 11 - not much time to pasta load for the 20!

I'll be checking the Parish Walk entries though.

No comments: