Search Murray's blogs

Sunday 6 September 2009

The pain is nearly over the forum users

When somebody was asking me about the forum problems on Friday evening I told them that I intended to start a new forum and put the problems of the old one (I still can't prove who is to blame) behind me. But it wouldn't be for a while because I had so many other things on my plate.

But I just couldn't put it aside and after a lot of frustrations and a determination to chose the right service I have today subscribed for a three year service at http://www.hostmonster.com/

If I change the forum I want it to be something better than ever before and I think it will be.

But I want to spend a few days refining the settings before releasing it.

Watch this space.

One innovation I will share is that, although you will be able to use a short cut from the www.manxathletics.com website as in the past, it will also have an easy to remember domain name of its own.

I hope that everyone uses the new service when launched after appearing to show all the signs of addicts when it has not been available!

No comments: