Search Murray's blogs

Wednesday 16 September 2009

End to End Walk

I'm planning some fairly extensive coverage of the End to End walk and I'll also do a preview later in the week.

Before that I plan to do some further promotion for the Western 10 (I have been plugging it throughout the year).

On Sunday my focus will be on getting photos and videos from the early part of the course. Until a couple of years ago I used to provide the results service so I had to be at the finish. Now that I have been freed of that responsibility it is better to add to the traffic congestion on the later parts of the course. I also benefit from the walkers being closer together and so I can get more pictures per hour that I spend on the course.

Don't forget to visit the official End to End Walk website at http://www.endtoendwalk.org/ Adrian Cowin runs the site and he managed to plug the event during his weather forecast this morning. He also has an event weather forecast on the forum.

No comments: