Search Murray's blogs

Tuesday 22 September 2009

3 in one tonight

I wanted to get started early tonight because, although I have had to put off fixing my main computer, I have another written job to do unrelated to sport but actually more important.

I decided to feature the top 10 female finishers in the End to End Walk as quite a few of them have not featured here before. That was the most time consuming bit trawling through the pictures to get them as varied as possible. Although the ones on the coast road have the best scenery, I didn't want them all from the same place.

Top of the bill is the late James Coulson who is missed so much by so many people.

I've also published a photo of Bethany Clague in the 24 hour race to add to the one of Ben Scott at the finish. I have some more from Nigel Armstrong which I will use later in the week.

No comments: