Search Murray's blogs

Friday 11 September 2009

No blogging yesterday lunchtime

I spent yesterday lunchtime tidying up the features page (although I had started it off it off in the early hours). I retain virtually all the content of the website although I think the majority of people only really look at the current stuff.

A lot of the time the organisation of the features page merely consists of cutting and pasting the shortcuts to remove them from the front page when that gets too cluttered. Yesterday's efforts consisted of tidying them into a consistent format and double checking the links.

Having done that I thought it was worth reminding people that all the old features are there for their enjoyment which was why I decided to make them a feature by themselves on the front page.

But when I came to give this explanation, the Blogger site was out of action.

Things have moved already with a little bit of coverage from the Veterans handicap last night. Chatted to quite a few people down there so I have a few more stories to all those that I say I am going to write about but probably never will!

No comments: