Search Murray's blogs

Wednesday 23 September 2009

Amuse yourself with the forum

I'm unlikely to do very much with the site tomorrow.

Such as the relative success of my revived early morning running in recent weeks that I have lost the opportunity to do much in the morning (other than during my first 10 minutes of web access whilst building up to by pre-training ritual).

I am going to be out of the office tomorrow lunchtime on a family commitment and I have work commitments that are going to take me right through to late in the evening.

So if you have not previously done so, its a good time to start sharing your thoughts about the sport on the new forum.

I'll check out any new registrations a couple of times during the day. Incidentally, I get a lot more information about user access with the new system and I can see that (after a slow start) people are visiting more and more frequently. More than half of the registered users have logged in today and more than 75% in the past 48 hours. What is more, the number of people logging on three or more times a day is increasing.

But most of you are still quite shy!

No comments: