Search Murray's blogs

Tuesday 12 May 2009

Updated links page

I amused by family with the tips I was supposed to be passing onto potential marathon runners via the BBC website.

Get plenty of sleep I advised. Good idea but it rarely happens. Last night I was burning the midnight oil again trying to update the links page. It is the best part of two years since I last did it and its amazing how some of the links had changed. I use quite a few myself but even to get to the new Power of 10 site. I used to go to athleticsdata.com and wait to be redirected.

I hope that it was worthwhile and that you find some of them useful. These are the links which I consider to be ancilliary to the site whereas the ones that are on the navigation bars on the front page are integral.

Having also updated the fixture list this week I would like to move on to the features page which is a bit undity. that is too big a job but I am going to add a new search facility soon.

No comments: