Search Murray's blogs

Friday 1 May 2009

Left, right, right






I'm planning to film the Isle of Man Bank Peel to Douglas Run on Sunday and to publish the film on my YouTube channel.

That's as good a way as I know of saying that I won't be running on Sunday. I'm planning to defend my Salclear Isle of Man Marathon title in August and to run in the Amsterdam Marathon in October. I won't do that if I go and run on Sunday when I am nowhere near recovered from London. Last year I recovered well from Ramsey but then got injured; this time I am happy not to recover well if I can avoid injury!

So I shall have my video camera in my left hand and my SLR in my right. I might even use a second camera in my right hand to get the long shots.

On the other hand, I might have a lie in. Because unless a few more people volunteer to marshal the race won't be going ahead.

If it does, it should be a good race and hopefully the roads will be quieter for the earlier start.

No comments: