Search Murray's blogs

Sunday 17 May 2009

Cut down a bit this weekend

After updating the site (and this blog) early yesterday morning I have barely managed to get anything done on my computer this weekend untiul now, other than to clear one or two emails.

I spent all day working at our cottage yesterday and I managed to get a chance to watch one or two things from our Sky+ yesterday evening before our annual "micky take" of the Eurovision Song Contest.

Although I was up early today to go running, I didn't go too well again which probably set the scene for my day. I had a few things hanging over me which I needed to do and I couldn't afford to look at the website.

I've got quite a few small articles and bits and pieces to put on at some time but as I was driving home tonight I thought of linking the various 10 miles & 10km together. Its the part of the website I enjoy best when I can chose my agenda and try and generate interest in forthcoming events. If you want to set your agenda, try the forum - please don't wait for me.

I have some extra work committments this week as well so I won't be at the 5km walk on Thursday. I hope to be at the Veterans Mile in some capacity.

No comments: