Search Murray's blogs

Friday 1 May 2009

Same sountrack three times

YouTube appear to have been running a new program today to review the rights of UMG (Universal Music Group). I've received seven or eight emails informing me that I have used music licensed by UMG but that I don't need to do anything. It appears that the relevant films have been blocked in certain countries but are ok in the UK where appropriate agreements must be in place.

I checked each of my films and was surprised to find that I had used Amy McDonald's "This is the Life" three times. I try to use different music each time but did wonder (when I used it for the MMM) if I had used it for the Lancs Cross Country. I had but I had also used it for the 2008 ManxHarriers 20km walk. Not that it matters that much but I like to try and use different music each time.

No comments: