Search Murray's blogs

Thursday 21 May 2009

Didn't make the walk after all

I've had a long day today. I set off for Manchester with only 4 hours sleep the night before and despite being knackered when I got back to the house at 6.45 suggested that I might after all make it to take some pictures from the Manx Harriers 5km walk which was due to start 15 minutes later.

I could tell from the look that I got that we wouldn't be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary later this year if I did and reverted to Plan A missing the event after all.

I'm sure that Paul Jackson will be providing his usual reliable coverage of the walks at http://www.manxharriers.com/

I have focused on race walking tonight with a new Parish Walk (and related topics) feature on the front page. So much to do for that event yet but no more tonight.

I've included an article that Graham Young gave to me a while ago. I've got 101 other bits and pieces that people have sent me and I'll try and clear one or two more in the next couple of days.

No comments: