Search Murray's blogs

Tuesday 26 May 2009

Contributions

I have received several contributions to the website today but haven't used any of them yet.

I try to edit the site in such a way to keep things topical and to use the non topical items in between race publicity and race reporting (not many chances then!).

Rest assured there is plenty of variety in my "to do" folder.

I have submitted one picture of the Veterans Mile and several of the Northern 10 miles to John Watterson today so that should assist coverage in the Manx Independent this week.

I've also fed a story to the BBC site which I think they are going to run this week.

I'm playing catch up on the parishwalk.com site. I did say that I would produce one feature a month throughout the seven months of the year that I am publishing that site but I only did number 5 yesterday. Following the feature on Caroline Cain I am bringing forward the next one and I have made arrangements to meet the next featured walk on Thursday evening.

I got to chat with Nikki Boyde, the top Manx female finisher in the London Marathon, on the train going to the start this year and what a charming lady she is. I'm not so sure she will be speaking quite so nicely to me next time I see her after the story I have featured tonight pointing out that she was involved in the event 25 years ago!

No comments: