Search Murray's blogs

Friday 16 January 2009

Cross Country Season at peak

I finally got the second video from the Lancashire Cross Country online last night and I hope to extract at least one more films worth from David's coverage.

Maybe a few stats to come to if I get a chance to update my spreadsheet.

Paul Jackson has increased the coverage at manxharriers.com and Chris Quine's blog is worth keeping an eye on for further comment from Blackburn.

David Griffiths was busy before he left for a second weekend off the Isle of Man, this weekend supporting wife Gail in the Half Marathon in York. He wrote some publicity for the Manx Championships last night and I have just published it togethere with a couple of photos.

Yesterday, Andy Fox provided details of the Manx Harriers trip to the National Cross Country Championships on the forum.

There is no excuse for being a stuck in the mud with so much information. Get those spikes out!

No comments: