Search Murray's blogs

Friday 23 January 2009

Clearing the decks

When I got up this morning I intended to do something else but I've just spent half an hour clearing most of the content from the front page and clearing the decks ready to add new content over the next few days.

I'm hoping to provide some personal coverage of the Greeba Fell Race for the first time in 6 years.

I can't find any links or information page for the Jude's Sportshall event. Perhaps someone could add something to the forum for spectators.

I had a long day at work yesterday so wasn't able to spend much time on the website. I added David Quine's photo from York. He offered me several more photos which hopefully will appear elsewhere.

On Wednesday I sent a few emails to various people about things I hope to put on the website soon but then wasn't able to respond to the replies but thanks to everyone who did contribute. As always I have many emails that I'm hoping to get around to soon.

No comments: