Search Murray's blogs

Sunday 11 January 2009

Cities not suited to running

I took my cameras to the Lancashire Cross Country yesterday but in the end, because I was ensuring that Robbie knew the course (he was very apprehensive) and I had to prepare myself, I decided not to bother taking any photos or film.

Hopefully Ian Astin will publish his photos and David Griffiths is going to let me have his video to put on YouTube, although it will be Wednesday or Thursday before I can publish it.

At least I was able to keep my hands warm.

Ben dropped us off at our Hotel and quickly got my Laptop sorted. It makes such a difference to stay in a hotel with free Wi-Fi (Princess on Portland) rather than the frequently charged fifteen pounds were night. But after we had been out for a meal there was very little i could do on the website without any pictures. As always, Paul Jackson did a great job with the Manx Harriers site and it was also good to see Manx Radio have such extensive coverage on their website so soon.

I was out running around the streets of Manchester at 6.45 this morning (more like a jog really) and it makes you realise (again) how lucky we are being able to run from home in the Isle of Man.

Off to the Autosport Racing Show in Birmingham after breakfast. Not sure if I will be able to find any links with athletics to put on the site but I shall try.

No comments: