Search Murray's blogs

Saturday 4 October 2008

Western 10 coverage

One of those days when I've had no time for the website today. Only four hours sleep after using last night (Marie is away for the weekend) not, as you might expect, to go out on the beer but to catch up on some of my paperwork and get my tax return done in the nick of time. I've spent the rest of the day on my Saturday job (cleaning our holiday cottage) and have just let our other property for a good chunk of the winter. I'm off to a party shortly so I hope I can stay awake.

I planned to provide photo and video coverage of the Western 10 tomorrow but realised a few minutes ago that I would have to go tomorrow in any event to return the over 50s trophy.

I hope that the weather is better than today - some of the heaviest rain you could imagine.

Watch out for the coverage around lunchtime tomorrow although it may be curtailed a bit of the rain is heavy.

Once again, good luck to all taking part.

1 comment:

David Griffiths said...

'Some of the heaviest rain you could imagine'??? Surely you haven't forgotten the Parish Walk already?!!