Search Murray's blogs

Thursday 16 October 2008

Fixtures speak for themselves

One of the problems with having so many different features on the website (as there have been recently) is that unless I delete them (which I prefer not to do as one of the great things about the internet is the comparitive lack of space) it takes time to reorganise and archive the old features and to add links.

So that job has taken priority this morning with four new oldies pages (if that makes sense).

By moving the fixtures table around is amazing how much more notice people take of them even though they are always there.

The features on forthcoming events that I run tend to be for those in several weeks time rather than those in the next day or two as I think we have to influence people well in advance of the event we hope that they will take part in. So, for example, you don't need me to repeat the feature I ran a couple of weeks ago on the Isle of Man Bank Hill Race series to know that it is on this Saturday.

Just time this morning to add a short feature on the Great North Run. I met Jo, Debby and Gary at the airport last Sunday evening but didn't have my camera with me - the photo is from the London City Airport on our way to the 2006 Flora London Marathon. We miss those cheap flights into London City.

No comments: