Search Murray's blogs

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Wattie no camera


John Watterson and I are usually either in opposition to find the best camera positions or helping each other when the other one is not there. Neither scenario existed on Saturday night. We both left our cameras at home and relied on Mike to take the one above.

No doubt he will be on Peel Hill on Saturday afternoon for the Isle of Man Bank Fell Running Championships. I am not sure whether I will be there or not yet as I am back on cottage cleaning duties this week and it depends upon the time this week's guests leave.

I managed a good solid four hours sleep on Friday and Saturday nights but as soon the alcohol was withdrawn I had a wretched night on Sunday when my itches and rashes returned! Finally went to the doctor yesterday, a runner of course, and going for blood tests today. I could be wrong, but I don't think I have ever had a blood test in all of my near 57 years.

As we celebrated at the weekend (first track played at the parties) - Life's Been Good to Me so Far.

No comments: