Search Murray's blogs

Saturday 12 October 2013

Contingency fund

We provided for a few contingencies last weekend which didn't include going out for dinner the following Saturday - but that is what we did!

As I gave the Welbeck Hotel and Restaurant a plug I thought we had better give a test tonight to ensure that it is still up to its normal high standards.

It took me much longer to produce a video of the fell running championships than it did to record it - which is why I sometimes question whether I will continue to produce videos. I left it uploading before we went out and it finished processing just a few minutes after we got back.

I used a bit of Amen Corner on the soundtrack given that Andy Fairweather Low will be performing a stone's through from Peel Hill tomorrow night.



And yes - the Welbeck is still up to scratch. One of the things we like about it is that you can try yourself to some unhealthy food, but unlike so many some even expensive restaurants, you have your quota of healthy stuff too - you always get plenty of vegetables.



No comments: