Search Murray's blogs

Friday 11 October 2013

Bend me, shape me

I've got a pretty active weekend coming up for I am back at the cottage tomorrow, I'm taking Robbie out, we are out socially twice, I want to cover the Welbeck One Hour Walk for the website and, if I can manage it, also cover the Isle of Man Bank Junior Fell Running Championships.

My running has taken a nosedive in the last couple of weeks, some of my slowest running ever. I am hoping to run in the first round of the Microgaming Cross Country League but to do so I need some sleep at some point.

I'm expecting my weekend to peak with a trip to see Andy Fairweather Low in Peel on Sunday. 45 years now since he was on Top of the Pops with Amen Corner singing Bend Me Shape Me.

Looking back a little less, its taken me a week to realise that Them Beatles played in different outfits for their first sets each night last week.


Photos from the Mount Murray Hotel on Friday and Saturday last by Mike Lambden

No comments: