Search Murray's blogs

Thursday 27 December 2012

Wave for you


The more time you have, the more things you try and do and my little break from work seems to be whizzing by.

I've tidied up a few things on my computer today - Treesize is a useful piece of software which identifies duplicate copies of files.

I tend to get disorganised after the big events like the Manx Telecom Parish Walk when I find files all over  the place and never risk deleting them - but sometimes I discover that I have copied the same set of files from my laptop to PC about three times. I only had 38GB of space left on my 1 TB hard drive so it was time for some action. I'm up to 46GB this evening but I need to get rid of some of the raw video files that I have built up over the past couple of years.

Marie, Ben and I managed to get out for a walk from Ramsey this afternoon though and the chill wind on the beach caught me by surprise.

Later in the walk we got a wave from someone I shall talk about in detail later in the week, and we had a chat. For now, I'll just post a photo of the waves at Ramsey before I wave goodbye to a couple more family hours in the living room.

Hope that you like the feature about Dave Newton and the Millennium Way Relay in 1979.  If I had more time I would write a tidal wave of stories about him.

No comments: