Search Murray's blogs

Saturday 22 December 2012

One in a hundred

One of the ways I survive (or should it be "am not kicked out"?) of this household is that when I move away from the internet for a while we enjoy watching a few good films. I probably enjoy a romantic comedy more than most men so I have some redeeming factors. After watching such a film tonight ("Paris at midnight"), with perfect timing we switched over to BBC about two minutes before the winner of Strictly Come Dancing Was announced.

From the summary of more than 100 performances I said it was obvious that Louis Smith was going to win. I saved watching the 100 performances! I was laughing early in the day when Chris Kinley was slagging the programme off on air on Manx Radio.

Hopefully I can provide the same sort of service on the website. The scanner has been worked pretty hard during parts of the last 30 hours storing up loads of things to publish on other days.


No comments: