Search Murray's blogs

Thursday 20 December 2012

When the rain comes

When I was delivering milk around Kirk Michael as a teenager I quickly learned the easy way to close the generational gaps - talk about the weather.

And, as we all know, we always complain about the current weather and wish for something else - even John Lennon wrote the song Rain about this characteristic.

It was only a week ago, when I was slipping around on the ice, that I was saying "I wouldn't mind getting wet so long as we didn't have this frost." Having got drenched this morning I'm thinking "I wouldn't mind getting cold so long as I'm not wet."

At least I had only a little to do on the website when I had dried out. I removed all the recent features from the front page last night when the football was becoming a bit one sided and I decided to give the recent feature on Sue Biggart on the parishwalk.com website a highlight. I'm planning to get the second of the features completed in the next few days.


No comments: