Search Murray's blogs

Sunday 2 December 2012

The other 60 photos

I took a load of photos at the cross country this afternoon, of the younger age groups before my race, and started uploading them in reasonable time.

But then we wanted to use our internet radio and the combination of the photo upload and the continuation of my back up which has been running for about 3 weeks, meant that the radio kept cutting out. So I stopped the photo upload and all was well.

They are now uploading again.

During the past few weeks spent doing so much web design, my pile of half  read newspapers has been piling up and so I have been catching up on world events again. Just found out who won the US election!


Barry Moore has sent me a few photos of the senior race which I shall use tomorrow.

Quick update of the PW blog coming up: http://parishwalk2013.blogspot.com/

No comments: