Search Murray's blogs

Saturday 1 December 2012

Remembered everything


I took Robbie for a walk up Peel Hill this morning and then around the town. It was a little chilly but he enjoyed it.


In contrast to last Saturday morning, I remembered to take a camera, hence the photos, and my phone and some money.

Last week we set off from Laxey and I missed some beautiful views when we walked up some tracks that I don't ever recall walking before before dropping into Agneash. Robbie has a habit of dropping behind and retracing his steps and when I turned around by the Salmon Centre near Laxey Wheel I couldn't see him. I ran up the road back up towards Angeash but in the meantime he must have emerged from behind the building. After some enquiries I caught sight of him towards Laxey only to loose sight of him a second time and spend the next hour walking, jogging and driving around the many lanes, paths and tracks around Laxey before finding him.


I was in trouble with everyone last Saturday. Today I was in favour but soon got the blues watching TV later on.

A lack of sleep last night though after staying around for the first hour of entries for the Manx Telecom Parish Walk.  See my other blog - http://parishwalk2013.blogspot.com/

Looking forward to some mud tomorrow.

No comments: