Search Murray's blogs

Thursday 10 May 2012

On the shelf

Earlier in the week I wrote to three of the guys who ran in the first event to finish in the Olympic stadium. I had hoped to do a piece after the event on the Lottery 5 miles but I had sat on the story for so long that in the end I had to ditch the idea. I wonder if anyone other than Keith Green, Kevan Osborn and Alan Sandford ran.

Time seems to be getting shorter than ever. In my case its not helped by continuing to run every morning post London Marathon and having a few changes at work.

I seem to have been writing more emails again lately. I have just updated the Parish Walk blog and Facebook page, followed by a piece about Bridget Kaneen on the MA site so I'm afraid the sports  emails will have to wait as I have a couple to do tonight that might earn some money.

Plenty more stories on the shelf for another day.

No comments: