Search Murray's blogs

Monday 14 May 2012

Maybe I'll be glad I did it - next year

Spent several hours this evening trying to improve the formulas for calculating past performances of entrants in the Parish Walk for next year when they enter. For the majority, the system works well as I think was demonstrated when I had my analysis complete by 6 am this morning. But its always the same niggles that come   back to haunt me. They frustrated the life out of me tonight with not a lot to show but then I don't suppose I had to show for work spent in previous years that now makes things easy.

I'll be glad when the Parish Walk lists have gone to print and this form of analysis will be over until December - which is why I wanted to work on the formulas now when things were still fresh in my tiring mind.

No comments: