Search Murray's blogs

Thursday 31 May 2012

Half way in 10 miles

Thanks to Ian Callister, Pete Costley and Alan Franklin I have located all 8 of the missing Northern 10 Mile results.

Tonight I have been working on inputting the database and got 4 years of the 8 input at the cost of putting off most of my emails (apart from the daily grind of turning down so many TT enquiries for 2013).

I've also improved the quality of the data quite a bit. Its only by sorting the database into different fields that you spot differences in name spellings etc.

I'm sure there will be some remaining errors such as my typing or simply because some of the newspaper cuttings jump from 13th to 15th!

Hope to get this task finished in the next couple of days and then I shall pass the data over to Kevin Deakes for the Northern AC club website.

No comments: