Search Murray's blogs

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Which one is ours?


I've got more than my share of stories about meeting people by chance when travelling so this story is a slight variation.

What are the chances of flying to Bristol, hiring a car, driving to a holiday apartment in Penzance only to find that the person parked next to you and will spend the next week on the other side of the wall has travelled from Ireland, booked a car from the same hire company and has an identical car distinguished only by one character on the registration plate?

I think the chance is even less than me winning the lottery - and I've never ever bought a ticket!

PS - ours in the left - but would only be able to tell from where we parked it!


1 comment:

Michael said...

Ha ha! I've tried several times to get in the wrong powder blue Ford Focus and nearly rode away on the wrong bike in Italy.

And now I've commented on the wrong post! Good job I didn't drive off with it;-)