Search Murray's blogs

Monday 22 August 2011

At summit at 42

I thought it was time to clear the front page tonight and start some more promotional stuff for some of the winter events. I'm also hoping to do a few old photos and newspaper cuttings in the next few weeks too.

But then I checked today's email and among the 42 I had received was one from Rich Sille about a 42 year old. Lloyd Taggart has won the English Fell Running Championships.

Well done Lloyd. That's all I'm doing for tonight.

Bracing ourselves down here for storms tonight. The ferry from the Isle of Scilly is just coming into the harbour as I write - great view from our apartment. Which is why we like it - and the wi-fi of course. I'm going to use that to watch the underdogs win tonight.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Ha ha! I've tried several times to get in the wrong powder blue Ford Focus and nearly rode away on the wrong bike in Italy.