Search Murray's blogs

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Hearing double, seeing treble


I'm a bit confused tonight as I have had two separate football matches playing on my laptop.

At the same time I have been posting the entries for the End to End Walk - I don't think I have included the Arsenal & Liverpool lineups by mistake.

Entries for the End to End Walk opened on 1 February and so there is no excuse for missing the deadline on 11 September.

It was also in that first week in February that we booked to come back to Cornwall for a third year. There is no confusion seeing the sights for a third time but I am still confused by the two commentaries that I can hear now.

PS We saw the cottage that is perched on the edge of the cliff (double click photo above to see) advertised in an estate agent's window today. Its only (!) £940 per week, does not have a TV, radio and mobile phone reception. Is it worth booking for another year? No chance - it doesn't have an internet connection!

No comments: