Search Murray's blogs

Thursday 14 January 2010

No time for much

Rather a hectic day today and will be the same tomorrow to the extent that I will be switching from an early morning run to one finishing closer to midnight as I try to resume my marathon training. I'm off island this weekend but will have my laptop.

Just time to tidy the front page and add a promo for the fell race on Saturday. I enjoyed watching the Greeba race from the tops last year but after seeing the weather warning for Saturday I'm quite pleased I won't be there.

Didn't make the winter walks league on Sunday or the Ramsey Firemans tonight (three events in six seven days is too much even I had not had other things on).

I've just had a report from Robbie about his run in Ramsey but I'm afraid there is not much that I can pass on. You'll have to check out the Northern AC website when the results are published.

No comments: