Search Murray's blogs

Friday 1 January 2010

Frosty start to 2010

I must admit that I have not been outside today yet but it appears to be rather frosty so wrap up well for the Supercards St Johns Fell Race. Check out the Manx Fell Runners website too to ensure that you know about the road closures.

After a few drinks last night I almost decided to take part in the fell race today for the first time for 12 years (Robbie "offered" to film the race if I did) but instead I am sticking to my marathon training. I have a long run planned for tomorrow so today my objective is to go for a run with Robbie (who hasn't run since the last Cross Country) but is planning on doing two races in 36 hours later this week.

Back to the fell race, I have republished two of the three videos which were blocked because of music copyright issues. I have used some of the "approved" videos made available by YouTube rather than spending too much time remixing them at home.

I'll be standing in the river with the camera later.

Happy New Year.

No comments: