Search Murray's blogs

Monday 25 January 2010

Ironic promotion

In case you don't get the references to "love" and "heart" on the front page I was trying to get the point across that the final cross country of the local season is on Valentines Day - it was either that or a reference to the next round of the FA Cup to try to get the date fixed in your mind.

The irony is that I won't be there as I shall be in London with Marie. Not because its Valentines Day but because of my love of music - we are going to the O2 the night before.

Had I known that Peter Green, the founder of Fleetwood Mac, would be playing just down the road from here when we booked the trip, I might have been running at Crossags too.

At least I have withdrawn my threat to retire from cross country - I enjoyed yesterday.

No comments: