Search Murray's blogs

Wednesday 20 January 2010

Mud, slipping and sleep

I thought I would freshen up the front page by publicising the cross country a little further but it took me longer than planned to find some photos of the two remaining venues that were a little different to normal. The one in Ramsey is from 2003 - don't all the runners look so different? I stumbled on some great ones of Keith Gerrard from 2002 which I will save for another day.

I planned to move on to tackle some of my emails tonight but my head has been slipping a little as I fight sleep so I am going to give it a miss. I resumed my early morning Wednesday morning runs around Baldwin this morning and apart from the physical effort of running on a hard course at 6 am it is the lack of a deep sleep, knowing that you have to get up early, that is causing my sleep deprivation.


No comments: