Search Murray's blogs

Monday 4 January 2010

For views of water to water stations

I particularly enjoy covering fell racing on the website because of the beautiful views I can enjoy whilst taking photos - except for the North Barrule Fell Race last year!
The races are well spaced out and the fact that it is so long so I have taken pa in any myself it leaves me free to follow most of the races.

I was already aware that I could not get to the Greeba race this year but I've just realised this morning that I will be missing from the Carraghan event too. The new structure to the fell racing season has seen this move to Friday evening - the day I, like 40 or so Manx runners will be in London for the Virgin London Marathon.

So instead of the sight of the water supplies for Douglas (Injebreck Reservoir) that weekend the best sight I will have of water supplies will be of the bottled variety every mile along the marathon route.

No comments: