Search Murray's blogs

Monday 7 June 2010

Only 23 hours a day

I guess that one of the reasons that I have been less prolific with my publishing in the last few days is because an hour a day has been taken up watching the North One produced TT show on ITV4. Stunning stuff.

I took this afternoon off work because I had a family commitment (a meeting at 3 pm) and I popped up to see the TT for the first time this year on Bray Hill. I hadn't realised that the second race had been put back from 2.15 to 2.30 and so I only had 10 minutes to spare to take some photos. I lined the riders up perfectly but I have now remembered why I use the automatic settings - my focus was appalling.

I finally got my little piece about country sports published tonight and I plan to write a few of my recollections here later. I deliberately didn't touch the website until I had reduced my mountain of home paperwork. If a mountain is anything above 2000 feet then my paperwork is only down to 1999 ft above see level - certainly well above North Barrule!

No comments: