Search Murray's blogs

Thursday 24 June 2010

Between the dentist and the concert

I was at the Parish Walk 50th celebration last night and up early this morning to start editing the video that I took, hence less than five hours sleep last night.

It wasn't easy to force myself out of bed but I'm quite pleased with the first video that I have published. I got that done before going out for my morning run at my usual time. My run went quite well and I have just got to get through one more longish run tomorrow to complete a very tough couple of months training before "resting" in the form of sleep deprevevation on Saturday night! I'm in much better form for than before the London Marathon as I head towards Amsterdam in October.

Marie has been ill since her car crash last Friday and although she got back to work yesterday afternoon she wasn't up to going with my last night but I came back armed with loads of messages for her. Hopefully she will be well enough to go with me tonight to the Jools Holland concert. But I have a return visit to the dentist before that and how much more of my video and photos I sort through will depend mainly on this short interval...but I have to eat too!

No comments: