Search Murray's blogs

Friday 11 June 2010

A day at the races

Apart from a 12 mile run first thing this morning, I was going to take a break from athletics and watch the races with Robbie - I had only seen a few minutes up to today.

But for some reason I always end up putting myself under pressure to share a few of the hundreds of photos I took before we go out to a friend's barbecue this evening.

The needed quite a bit of editing and after an hour and a half I was jumping through them pretty quickly.

So no athletics website today other than the TT photos. But click on the above and you will see that one of the most experienced TT riders, Ian Lougher, is being watched by one of the most experienced Parish Walkers. 22 times finisher Tony Kneale is in the dark glasses on the scaffolding.


No comments: