Search Murray's blogs

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Remember 2013



Its still sinking in what a cracking summer we have had. The weather has been wonderful but there has been enough rain to keep things green.

The last few days have been really pleasant and we had several weeks of heatwave conditions including our entire two week holiday.

Tonight I have just tidied up a load of photos I took over several weeks in June prior to the Parish Walk which I didn't have time to sort out at the time because there was so much happening. And it is easy to overlook that we had the best TT weather for years too. The two photos that I have chosen to include here are from a tram ride to the Dhoon on TT Friday and a walk at Glen Maye on the Saturday night.

We are certainly going to remember 2013.

I'm still trying to find a few contact details for people and it gave me cause tonight to reply to an old email which had remained in my "to do" folder since 2007. It wasn't the oldest either but it is another off the list.

No comments: