Search Murray's blogs

Friday 2 August 2013

100 mile photos





Well the above, may not look much like photos of the 100 mile walk but there is a connection.

I don't want to ignore Robbie all weekend so I took him for a walk up Peel Hill this evening so that I will have more time to take photos when the Tower Insurance Walk starts at midday tomorrow.

I am an cottage cleaning duties tomorrow but I plan to break off to take photos and video of the start before returning to work and making a long appearance at the walk towards the end of the afternoon. Thereafter, I shall be there on and off throughout the duration.

Getting my cameras, laptop, software, music for video and everything ready at the moment.

Nearly got blown away on Peel Hill. I'm sure that the walkers will blow us away with their lapping tomorrow.

No comments: