Search Murray's blogs

Saturday 6 July 2013

Well dressed dog walker

"We're leaving at 6.45" she said. I had been dashing around all afternoon for various reasons but I kept to my word and was back to the house with 10 minutes to spare, got showered and changed into a suit and was ready on time. Marie drove to the Villa Marina where I noticed men in dinner jackets. "You didn't tell me it was black tie" I said. "Well it has been every other time you have been to this dinner for the past six years she said".

I had to dash back home and change into my fourth suit in three days. After too much food, and certainly too much wine, I was certainly overdressed for a dog walk that stretched into a new day. A day I plan to be up at 5.30.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We are an Aberdeen-based family Seattle Dog Walking
. A family of dog lovers who have dogs for most of our lives and is currently raising a very lively chocolate Labrador and a curious cat. We have a large estate belltowndogwalker that fits three dogs of any size. We are fully insured and plan step groups or lonely dogs.