Search Murray's blogs

Monday 1 July 2013

Not just the bald statistics

I've just completed one of those overdue tidy ups of the front page and created a few more archive pages. The front page is nice and clear in the hope that I may add some photos tomorrow evening.

Things have remained hectic for me since the Parish Walk and tomorrow I am on the "red eye" for a work meeting in Manchester. I'm back before 6 pm however so I am packing my camera (but not my video) in the hope that I might manage to get to take some photos of the Bushy's Great South Run when I get back.

I chose a photo from the Pier to Pier run last night to promote the 10km run so I apologise to the runner who was edited out.

But to prove that this site doesn't publish bald statistics here is a bad photo from the same event.


No comments: