Search Murray's blogs

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Making dispatches

I've just stopped the scanner long enough tonight to edit a bit of the video of the Welbeck Hotel & Restaurant One Hour Walk from Sunday. The expectation is that I usually do these things in a few hours but I can't always.

I've had quite a long day as the odd scraps of time that I usually use at lunchtime and when I come home (if I beat Marie through the front door!) to do  few updates was taken up with a couple of seminars today. 

When I did get to the computer tonight, whilst listening to the hilarious attempts by the ITV commentators talk about the rain, the roof and the pitch inspections, I continued with my latest scanning project which is nearly as mad as having an all weather stadium that can't be used in all weathers.

I have attacked my collection of Race Walking Record magazines that go back to August 1976. I'm up to August 1980 so far and just starting to get the odd plug.


If anyone would like to take my collection of magazines which is virtually complete from the last 36 years, please let me know although it might take me a few weeks to get them all ready for departure.

No comments: