Search Murray's blogs

Saturday 20 October 2012

Things I wouldn't have done had I been running a marathon in 12 hours time



Had a lovely walk from Port Soderick to Keristal with Robbie this morning. Can't remember a time when he was ready when I called for him and nice that he said "that was really enjoyable" as we climbed back from the beach to the Marine Drive.

For all its loutishness, football can be extremely entertaining, particularly if you team goes ahead, falls behind and then wins as mine did today.

The scanner didn't get used today as I have returned to one of my other addictions - face tagging in my photo collection. Spent several hours on it today.

And and this without ignoring Marie - we've been out to an Indian Restaurant tonight.

I have to admit to some concerns when Graham Young advertised tomorrow morning's Postman in Uniform Walk as being in a scenic course when referring to the Marine Drive. I have run around there on the majority of Sunday mornings in the last four years and it can be bleak if the wind in the wrong direction. But all looks good for tomorrow. I will be there with camera.

And I'll be further up the coast in the afternoon too. Better start charging the batteries,


No comments: