Search Murray's blogs

Thursday 25 October 2012

Don't stop

I've been addicted again. I've spent hours and hours and hours face tagging photos this week. Tonight was a typical example, I started at around 7.30 intending to do something else and spent 2 hours trying to match faces. Picasa is very good at times and awful at others - either that or there is some serious inter-breeding on this Island.

When I popped out to buy a bottle a wine, Marie had something on TV where a choir were trying to sing Christine McVie's song Don't Stop.

Once I start something I find it hard to stop which applied to my running too. I was afraid that once I stopped I would never get started again. And after 5 weeks of doing nothing these last two weeks have been tough. I managed to do 2 x 1 miles this morning at a slower pace than I was training to run marathons at and yet I am stiff today!

Like my scanning projects, the face tagging does bring some good results. These two are the same person:



Keith might have retired by the time I finish the face tagging!

No comments: