Search Murray's blogs

Friday 7 September 2012

Primark at the front door


I'm just back online after a break of more than 28 hours. We went to Birmingham yesterday and decided to stay the night. It was a holiday within a holiday really.

We didn't want to incur too much additional cost and so stayed at the Britannia. Its a real case of you get what you pay for. I stayed at their hotel in Docklands for the Olympics and one reviewer said that it was probably a good hotel in the 80s. One reviewer of the Birimgham version said it was probably a good hotel in the 60s. Big room though and it was clean. And Primark was next door.

The only only internet availability was in the public areas and I didn't have time to sit there as we were in the shops yesterday afternoon, out last night and straight off for another fun day today. So I took a risk of not checking my emails.

Now I remember why I always take my laptop with me. Including all the spoof applications to join the forum, there was just over 100 emails although the number I need to reply to barely reach double figures.

Wonderful weather here.


No comments: