Search Murray's blogs

Sunday 30 September 2012

Decent photo


Every year I produce a couple of calendars. One is for my mother-in-law and it features photos of family and friends over the previous 12 months and the other, with a print run of single figures, is of some of my best local scenes. I used one of Photobox's 2 for the price of 1 offers last week to get past this stress point a little earlier than normal but I was short of good Manx scenes from the past year.

Among my collection of cameras in my bag yesterday at the Manx Mountain Marathon was my second ever digital camera, my HP945 of 2004 vintage. Its the best I've had for long range shots and I put it to good use, not for the runners but for my 2014 calendar. The above (double click for detail) will be in.

2 comments:

David Griffiths said...

Murray, do you have any plans to produce a horror calendar? I'm thinking of things like Dudley's feet, Nigel's knee, Michael's vomit etc? A best-seller surely!

Murray Lambden said...

Don't encourage me!