Search Murray's blogs

Friday 7 September 2012

Do and don't do for today




Don't - go for a run in Birmingham at my normal 7 o'clock time. If I couldn't find my way from a show to the hotel then I will be in trouble if I get lost running before breakfast.

Do - have a cooked breakfast if you've paid for it!

Do - go with Marie to the Ludlow food festival when it was one of the parts of our holiday that we had planned.

Don't - eat hog roast and cakes and wash it down with a glass of wine if you are thinking of going for a run later in the day.

Do - if you have to run in 24 degree September sunshine after indulging in the above, knock off the pace, think of the hard run tomorrow. and enjoy 20 minutes in beautiful Herefordshire countryside without seeing a soul.

Don't - eat an enormous portion of fish and chips to round the day off with football!

No comments: